Customer Relations provides a front door to central IT services offered to campus computer users, academic departments and business units of Purdue.
Customer Relations consists of five areas:
- Customer Service Center and Quality Assurance
- Customer Service Outreach
- Cooperative Services - Desktop Support
- Provides secure, efficient and trouble-free desktop computing solutions to participating academic and administrative units on the West Lafayette campus. The staff provides equipment-lifecycle management recommendations, purchasing consultation, equipment installation, troubleshooting and support for Windows and Macintosh platforms, peripherals such as scanners, printers, Web cameras, BlackBerrys and iPhones, and operating systems and application software.
- IT Service Management
- Provides an integration point for delivery of services provided by ITaP's units in order to ensure that services provided are aligned to the needs of campus
- Learning Spaces
- Maintains and supports all ITaP instructional computer lab and classroom technologies along with virtual learning environments (Software Remote). Provides and maintains interactive systems and applications in all centrally scheduled, technology-enabled classrooms.