Customer Relations provides a front door to central IT services offered to campus computer users, academic departments and
business units of Purdue.
Customer Relations consists of five areas:
Customer Service Center and Quality Assurance
- Provides a single point of contact for reporting and troubleshooting ITaP services. Access is provided via
email and walk-in service.
- Develops, implements, assesses, communicates and maintains ITaP’s customer-service quality program and the
GoldAnswers knowledge base
Customer Service Outreach
Cooperative Services - Desktop Support
- Provides secure, efficient and trouble-free desktop computing solutions to participating academic and administrative
units on the West Lafayette campus. The staff provides equipment-lifecycle management recommendations, purchasing
consultation, equipment installation, troubleshooting and support for Windows and Macintosh platforms, peripherals
such as scanners, printers, Web cameras, BlackBerrys and iPhones, and operating systems and application software.
IT Service Management
- Provides an integration point for delivery of services provided by ITaP’s units in order to ensure that services
provided are aligned to the needs of campus
- Maintains and supports all ITaP instructional computer lab and classroom technologies along with virtual learning
environments (Software Remote). Provides
and maintains interactive systems and applications in all centrally scheduled, technology-enabled classrooms.