Information on Blackboard Learn Grade Submission for Summer 2014
In Summer 2014, final grades may be posted directly to Banner via the MyPurdue portal, or via the Grade Submit Tool in Blackboard Learn. Please read below for more information on these options, including directions on how to utilize the tools. If you have questions on using the Grade Submit Tool, please contact our consulting and training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: There are multiple final grade submission dates for Summer 2014:
- First Four-Week Module (May 19-June 14): Grades due by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, June 17
- First Six-Week Module (May 19-June 27): Grades due by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, July 1
- First Eight-Week Module (May 19-July 11) and Second Four-Week Module (June 16-July 11): Grades due by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, July 15
- Second Six-Week Module (June 30-August 8), Second Eight-Week Module (June 16-August 8), and Third Four-Week Module (July 14-August 8): Grades due by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 12.
- Technology Statewide (TSW) Locations: Contact your site coordinators for grade entry windows.
For more information, please see more information from the Office of the Registrar: Summer 2014 Grade Submission Dates
Faculty with course enrollments of 100 or less may choose to enter letter grades directly to Banner via the MyPurdue portal. For more information on entering grades directly to Banner, please view the following resources:
The Grade Submit Tool in Blackboard Learn will allow faculty to transfer final grades directly from Learn to Banner. Faculty using this tool will need to make sure the grade schemas in Blackboard Learn match the grade ranges noted in course syllabi, and will need to convert the numeric grades (points or percentage) to a letter grade prior to upload to Banner.