Confluence is a University authenticated enterprise level wiki tool that lets groups create rich content. It comes equipped with a simple WYSIWYG editor and provides drag and drop simplicity for sharing files and documents over the internet. It is ideal for collaborative projects and provides a host of features and plugins for active discussions and notifications. Through permissions control an instructor can run their space open or closed.
Getting Started with Confluence
- Create a Confluence Space for an Academic Course (Self-Service)
- Request a Confluence wiki space for administrative or research usage
- Purdue Confluence Showcase - see how you can use Confluence in your courses.
- Knowledge Base: How do I login to Confluence and select the wiki space?
- Knowledge Base: How do I edit a page in Confluence?