Workshops and Training Services
The Teaching and Learning Technologies (TLT) department in ITaP offers software training opportunities for faculty, staff and students. Courses are available in a variety of formats, from informational seminars and online Webinars to hands-on workshops that offer participants the opportunity to actively explore software that supports teaching and learning.
- Faculty Workshops
Concentrating directly on faculty and instruction so the use of technologies will enhance student learning and retention. Workshops, online instruction, and individual consulting are available. Please e-mail us.
- Adobe Connect, Acrobat, and Presenter
- Special Interest (Universal Accessibility, Mobile Technologies)
- Student Training, a program in Teaching and Learning
Student trainers supporting technologies used directly in instruction in the classroom, facilitating professional development training for faculty, and making efforts toward student technology proficiencies through student organizations and Resident Housing Assistant programs. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adobe Connect
- Digital Video (Camtasia, Microsoft Windows Live MovieMaker, iMovie, Jing)
- Graphics and Imaging (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Jing)
- Web Design (Dreamweaver, Contribute, Fireworks, Flash, Acrobat)