- Service Description:
We install an ITaP classroom/lab computer on furniture you provide; we require suitable power outlets (2) and a Purdue Internet Connection (PIC) to be available close by. We will pay for the PIC reoccurring costs. Machine will be replaced on a five year cycle as that particular model is replaced in the classroom/labs. Computer will have identical software load as classroom/lab computers.
Any Purdue department, for instructional use only.
- To request service:
Send an email to email@example.com
- Related Costs:
- Classroom/Lab computer (includes monitor, keyboard, and mouse) $150/year
- Classroom/lab computer software licenses (per seat, not floating), $30/year
- 10/100T-SW-A PIC on classroom/lab subnet, current rate, about $120.72/year
- Keyserver licenses: $6 each for the first year, $1 each successive year
- How to report problems or issues:
Contact ITaP’s Customer Service Center by email, phone (49-44000), Web form or in person at the main floor of the Humanities, Social Science, and Education Library (HSSE) - Stewart Center 135.
Anytime, but not for terms less than one year.