Search Available Software
Below each agreement's name is a general description of Purdue's agreement. The Scope field indicates where the agreement applies. Under Contact Information you'll find who to contact for more information about the agreement, where to turn for assistance, and where to obtain the software.
Prices may be listed in each product's description or there may be a hyperlink labeled "Download Price List or Other Useful Information" next to an agreement's name. If no pricing information is listed, contact the person or office designated for more information.
- Design Science, Inc.
MathType Site License
- Scope - West Lafayette campus only, unlimited number of Purdue-owned and student/faculty/staff personally-owned computers.
- Available for Mac OS and MS Windows platforms. Licensed only for the academic use of current West Lafayette campus affiliates. Must be removed from personally-owned computers of departing faculty, staff and students. Commercial use prohibited.
There is no cost to departments or to individual students, faculty and staff for the installation and use of MathType. The MathType campus site license was funded by the Colleges of Management, Engineering, Agriculture and Science and by ITaP.
- Department: ITaP
- Contracts and Licensing - email@example.com
- (765) 494-5100
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: Download the 30-day evaluation directly from Design Science and then send an email to email@example.com to register your installation and to request Purdue's MathType product key with which to activate it for the duration of your affiliation with the Purdue West Lafayette campus.
Product: MathType 6.5c
- "MathType is a powerful interactive equation editor for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents." [From Design Science's published description.]
- For more information: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/