Search Available Software
Below each agreement's name is a general description of Purdue's agreement. The Scope field indicates where the agreement applies. Under Contact Information you'll find who to contact for more information about the agreement, where to turn for assistance, and where to obtain the software.
Prices may be listed in each product's description or there may be a hyperlink labeled "Download Price List or Other Useful Information" next to an agreement's name. If no pricing information is listed, contact the person or office designated for more information.
Higher Education Site License
- Selected ESRI Geographical Information Systems (GIS) products may be used at no charge on University-owned Windows NT/2000/XP systems for instruction and research. These products can also be used for demonstrations at outreach and engagement activities. This agreement is currently funded by ITaP.
- Department: Purdue Libraries
- Chris Miller - email@example.com
- (765) 496-9474
- Support: Chris Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Distribution: Purdue Libraries
Agreement Expiration/Renewal Date
- June 30, 2012