Search Available Software
Below each agreement's name is a general description of Purdue's agreement. The Scope field indicates where the agreement applies. Under Contact Information you'll find who to contact for more information about the agreement, where to turn for assistance, and where to obtain the software.
Prices may be listed in each product's description or there may be a hyperlink labeled "Download Price List or Other Useful Information" next to an agreement's name. If no pricing information is listed, contact the person or office designated for more information.
- Oracle Corp.
License and Services Agreement
- Scope - System-wide except at the IPFW and IUPUI campuses which are covered under an IU agreement.
- Essentially unlimited use is provided for the products listed below. These products may be used at no charge on Purdue servers for internal administration, instruction, and research. Other Oracle products should be licensed normally from Oracle Corp.
Departments needing to use any of these products for the first time should contact ITaP Contracts and Licensing to register your participation under this agreement. You will be given the information needed to obtain Oracle software and support.
Teaching departments may participate in the Oracle Academic Initiative (OAI) and/or the Oracle Workforce Development Program (WDP) or successor programs. The OAI/WDP membership fee is waived for any department that elects to incorporate Oracle programs into its classroom teaching.
- Department: All
- ITaP Contracts and Licensing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support: Technical support and updates from Oracle are included in the agreement. Check with ITaP Contracts and Licensing for the Oracle CSI number to be used when Oracle support is needed.
- Distribution: http://oraclestore.oracle.com
Product: Configuration Management Pack
- Allows for automated hardware/software configuration tracking. Also allows for automated policy management - implementation and violation detection of best-practice rules.
- For more information: http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=53628
- OAS is an application platform suite (APS) for developing, integrating, and deploying applications, portals, and web sites.
- For more information: http://www.oracle.com/appserver/enterprise_edition.html
- For more information: http://www.oracle.com/database/Enterprise_Edition.html
- Oracle Diagnostics Pack offers a set of automatic performance diagnostics and monitoring functionality built into core database engine and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- For more information: http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10189
- Oracle Partitioning enhances Oracle Database's data management for OLTP, data mart and data warehouse applications. Oracle Partitioning improves the performance, availability and manageability of large underlying database tables and indexes. Oracle Partitioning enables large tables to be broken into individually managed smaller pieces, while retaining a single application-level view of the data. Range, hash, composite (range combined with hash), and list partitioning methods are supported.
- For more information: http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10183
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC), an Oracle Database option product, can run packaged or custom applications unchanged in a cluster of low-cost servers.
- For more information: http://www.oracle.com/database/rac_home.html
- Database performance optimization tools.
- For more information: http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10190