Web.ics career account moves to new server Jan. 26
Purdue’s web.ics career account webpage service is receiving an infrastructure upgrade and moving to a new virtual server on Saturday, Jan. 26.
The infrastructure upgrade will not require webpage content to be moved (because it is in the user’s career account) and all sites will retain their current web addresses.
Account owners were informed in the fall that the move to a new server could affect some programs and were encouraged to test their sites. Information about how to test sites and troubleshoot problems and can be found by clicking here.
Problems found on webpages can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how to request a career account web page, click here.
More information about career account webpages can be found here.
Writer: Dave Stephens, technology writer, Information Technology at Purdue, 765-496-7998, email@example.com
Last updated: January 10, 2019
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Faculty and staff email moving to the cloud – what you need to know
- Email scams and phishing – how to spot them in your Purdue email and what to do
- Image processing software developed by ITaP staff engineer still used widely 30 years later
- Envision Center celebrates 15 years of advancing research, education with virtual reality, data visualization
- ITaP Newsroom 2018