Web.ics career account moves to new server Jan. 26
Purdue’s web.ics career account webpage service is receiving an infrastructure upgrade and moving to a new virtual server on Saturday, Jan. 26.
The infrastructure upgrade will not require webpage content to be moved (because it is in the user’s career account) and all sites will retain their current web addresses.
Account owners were informed in the fall that the move to a new server could affect some programs and were encouraged to test their sites. Information about how to test sites and troubleshoot problems and can be found by clicking here.
Problems found on webpages can be reported to email@example.com.
For more information about how to request a career account web page, click here.
More information about career account webpages can be found here.
Writer: Dave Stephens, technology writer, Information Technology at Purdue, 765-496-7998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 10, 2019
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session