Learning management system evaluations due by April 5
Purdue’s learning management system review team wants to hear from participants of this week’s open demonstrations of the Blackboard Ultra system, and from anyone who has yet to submit an evaluation of any of the three systems being considered as replacements for Blackboard Learn.
This past week, March 25-29, demonstrations of Blackboard Ultra were held for faculty, staff and students. An online survey has been created to gather feedback:
- Click here to take the faculty and staff Blackboard Ultra evaluation survey
- Click here to take the student Blackboard Ultra evaluation survey
Evaluation forms for the two other systems, Brightspace D2L and Canvas, can be found at www.purdue.edu/lms-review.
Those unable to attend any of the on-campus demonstrations can view a video recording of each vendor’s presentation by sending an email request to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit all evaluations is Friday, April 5.
Faculty, staff and student evaluations will be compiled by the academic and technical task forces overseeing the review process and will be used by the executive steering committee – made up of people from all three Purdue campuses and Purdue Global – to make a final recommendation on a Blackboard Learn replacement.
For more about the Learning Management system review process, visit www.purdue.edu/lms-review.
Writer: Dave Stephens, technology writer, Information Technology at Purdue, 765-496-7998, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 25, 2019
- Think twice, don't get phished
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Gilbreth supercomputer helping Purdue faculty make leaps in machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science
- Purdue's nanoHUB@Home project lets anyone contribute to cutting-edge nanotechnology research – no PhD required
- ITaP Newsroom 2018