Purdue signs three-year contract to keep survey tool Qualtrics
Online survey tool Qualtrics will remain as a university supported technology, after an extensive review process found that Qualtrics was the tool faculty, staff and students preferred.
The review of possible replacements for Qualtrics started in late 2018 and was prompted by the upcoming expiration of the University’s contract with the service. A new three-year contract is now in effect, and provides access to faculty, staff and students at Purdue’s West Lafayette, Northwest and Fort Wayne campuses.
Qualtrics features will remain the same under the new contract, and old or current surveys in the system will not be affected.
Technical support for Qualtrics, including training and how-to videos, can be found by visiting www.qualtrics.com/support.
More information about using Qualtrics at Purdue can be found on the Innovative Learning website.
Last updated: July 3, 2019
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session