Purdue signs three-year contract to keep survey tool Qualtrics
Online survey tool Qualtrics will remain as a university supported technology, after an extensive review process found that Qualtrics was the tool faculty, staff and students preferred.
The review of possible replacements for Qualtrics started in late 2018 and was prompted by the upcoming expiration of the University’s contract with the service. A new three-year contract is now in effect, and provides access to faculty, staff and students at Purdue’s West Lafayette, Northwest and Fort Wayne campuses.
Qualtrics features will remain the same under the new contract, and old or current surveys in the system will not be affected.
Technical support for Qualtrics, including training and how-to videos, can be found by visiting www.qualtrics.com/support.
More information about using Qualtrics at Purdue can be found on the Innovative Learning website.
Last updated: July 3, 2019
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Faculty and staff email moving to the cloud – what you need to know
- Email scams and phishing – how to spot them in your Purdue email and what to do
- Image processing software developed by ITaP staff engineer still used widely 30 years later
- Envision Center celebrates 15 years of advancing research, education with virtual reality, data visualization
- ITaP Newsroom 2018