ITaP pop-up help tents will assist with a variety of Purdue-related technology issues
Need help with BoilerKey, your Purdue email, connecting to Purdue's PAL 3.0 wireless system, resetting your password?
ITaP customer service representatives will be helping students, faculty and staff with those things and more in a rotating series of pop-up help desks under tents positioned around campus for the start school every day from Friday, Aug. 16, to Friday, Aug. 23.
The daily schedule for the help tents is:
- 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Aug. 16 and Aug. 19-23 outside Class of 1950 Lecture Hall (CL50) and Lilly Hall (LILY)
- 1:30 to 6 p.m. Aug. 16 and Aug. 19-23 outside Beering Hall (BRNG)
- 1:30 to 6 p.m. Aug. 16 outside Wilmeth Active Learning Center (WALC) and Aug. 19-23 at the Bell Tower
- Noon to 3 p.m. Aug. 17 and 18 outside CL50 and LILY and 3 to 6 p.m. outside BRNG and WALC.
Help desks also will be available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Aug. 12 and 13 in the main offices of the Harrison and Owen residence halls.
No appointment is needed. Be sure to have your Purdue ID and for BoilerKey issues your smartphone. If the issue involves Purdue technology on a laptop or tablet, bring those along, too.
Tech support from ITaP also is available 24/7 by calling 765-494-4000 (44000 from a campus phone) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. ITaP’s permanent walk-up help desks are located in WALC and in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Education (HSSE) Library in Stewart Center.
For regular walk-up help desk hours and more, visit https://www.itap.purdue.edu/help.
Last updated: August 8, 2019
- Think twice, don't get phished
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Gilbreth supercomputer helping Purdue faculty make leaps in machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science
- Purdue's nanoHUB@Home project lets anyone contribute to cutting-edge nanotechnology research – no PhD required
- ITaP Newsroom 2018