Report VPN, network drive, application, other issues to ITaP
ITaP is troubleshooting issues that some users across campus are experiencing, which include either intermittent or consistent slowness in system performance, the inability to access network storage drives, connection problems with Purdue’s virtual private network (VPN) and problems with a number of applications.
Users who are impacted should email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible. Please try to provide a workstation number if applicable, office location and contact information in the request.
The following actions may reduce service interruptions while a more permanent solution is explored:
- Save files on departmental shared drives instead of the W: (Career Account) drive or desktop.
- Restart the computer when such issues are occurring.
- Dock or directly connect laptops to the network to enable a hard-wired Ethernet connection.
- Limit instances of working on the VPN where possible.
Questions may be directed to ITaP’s Customer Service Center at (49-44000) or by emailing email@example.com.
Last updated: August 29, 2019
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Gilbreth supercomputer helping Purdue faculty make leaps in machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science
- Weber cluster available for high-performance computing with controlled research
- ITaP Newsroom 2019