Cooperative Services Desktop Support (CSDS)
Cooperative Services Desktop Support (CSDS) provides these all-inclusive, desktop computing services to participating administrative units. These services include the following:
- Providing Windows desktops and related hardware for university-related work.
- Installation of the Windows operating system with periodic updates.
- Facilitating network connectivity to the university networking infrastructure.
- Authentication through directory services for access to business and IT resources.
- Providing desktop applications to support the business needs of university departments.
- Enabling access to file services for the electronic storage of data and documents.
- Offering printing services for the purpose of generating hardcopy documents.
- Providing support services to maintain those services provided.
- Offering project services to assist in various customer and departmental endeavors.
- Managing assets to control IT-related university resources.
- Facilitating the support of mobile devices.
All West Lafayette campus university departments are eligible for this service for a fee.
To request service:
Contact the ITaP Customer Service Center by email or phone (49-44000).
Will vary depending on which services are selected. Please email email@example.com for quote requests.
How to report problems or issues:
Contact the ITaP Customer Service Center.