Learn more at the ITaP Newsroom
- SERVICE ALERT: Weekend upgrade to result in new location for GM-AIMS
Individuals who use GM-AIMS reports will need to access them from the Purdue Employee Portal beginning Monday, Oct. 27. Formerly available in the SAP Portal, these reports will be unavailable during an upgrade that begins at 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24, and lasts through the weekend.
- More information on Microsoft’s free Office 365 offer to students, faculty and staff
ITaP is providing updated information on Microsoft’s recent offer of Office 365 for free to individual students, faculty and staff at eligible universities.
October is cybersecurity month, make it a treat, don't get tricked
- Avoid becoming the next victim of ‘phishing’ emails by asking 7 key questions
- ‘Vishing’ attempts to hook your sensitive personal information by phone call or voice mail
- Mobile devices are convenient, exposing your data on a lost or stolen device isn’t
- Follow these tips to keep your social media accounts and cloud-stored files secure
- Treat Purdue’s data as securely as you want your own data treated
- Help keep personal and University data secure by recognizing and reporting incidents
More ITaP news