Learn more at the ITaP Newsroom
- SERVICE ALERT: Blackboard Learn will be unavailable Dec. 29 during system upgrade
Blackboard Learn will be unavailable for part of the day on Monday, Dec. 29, while the system is upgraded to a new version. Students who wish to check their semester grades may access them on the University's student portal, myPurdue.
- Purdue-developed Pattern app enables students to track their study habits and rate productivity
A new app aims to help students explore patterns in their academic and extracurricular pursuits to find productive pathways to success. ITaP is looking for faculty interested in piloting the app, called Pattern, during the spring semester.
- Pharmacy instructors provide students with opportunity to market skills using Passport digital badges
Jay Fajiculay, a fellow in the College of Pharmacy, teamed up with his colleagues and ITaP to create a novel opportunity for students in his drug information course to market their skills using digital badges.
- ThinLinc lets Purdue researchers access cluster supercomputers from almost anywhere
ThinLinc makes it possible to run graphical applications and environments remotely on Purdue’s community cluster research supercomputers using a Mac, PC or Linux computer. Almost any software running on a cluster with a graphical user interface can be accessed with ThinLinc.
- 'Tis the season to beware of holiday shopping scams
Purdue’s interim chief information security officer says cyber scams increase as individuals turn to online shopping to save time and money during the busy holiday season. The FBI offers tips and best practices to help consumers protect their personal information.