Learn more at the ITaP Newsroom
- Hotseat study aims to gauge Purdue app’s effect on student learning
Continuing lecturer Rebecca Trax is partnering with the Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Effectiveness to test the effect of Hotseat, Purdue's backchannel classroom discussion and polling platform, on student preparation and learning. Instructors interested in conducting similar research on Hotseat and other Studio by Purdue tools are encouraged to contact Brent Drake, Purdue’s chief data officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information on Microsoft's free Office 365 offer to students, faculty and staff
ITaP is providing updated information on Microsoft's recent offer of Office 365 for free to individual students, faculty and staff at eligible universities.
October is cybersecurity month, make it a treat, don't get tricked
- Avoid becoming the next victim of ‘phishing’ emails by asking 7 key questions
- ‘Vishing’ attempts to hook your sensitive personal information by phone call or voice mail
- Mobile devices are convenient, exposing your data on a lost or stolen device isn’t
- Follow these tips to keep your social media accounts and cloud-stored files secure
- Treat Purdue’s data as securely as you want your own data treated
- Help keep personal and University data secure by recognizing and reporting incidents
More ITaP news